9.13.2012

On auction!


sold

This one is on auction and it ends in 2 days. 
Here's a few other views...





I've finally started a new painting after taking about two weeks off. My daughter was visiting for a week then I took her back to college. So now it's time to get busy! I'm trying to paint some local scenes for a gallery I'm going to be in. I'm contemplating whether to enter the juried show there. Anyway, look for some wilderness and lake scenes to come! I really prefer the beach but am spreading my wings a little. 
Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

Terra said...

Beautiful pinkness.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good afternoon, Jennifer! Such beauty here and texture! I wish you much success at getting back to the canvas. It is always so hard to get back to the drawing board after taking time away! Bises, Anita

Jen Beaudet said...

Thanks so much for your comments! I've got my brushes out and am almost done with a local scene. Not sure about it though. I've made a few small changes to some others and will post shortly!

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...