10.15.2014

Art Auction for a Cure!



Bid here!

Just finished this one for Breast Cancer Awareness month! Your winning bid will go to your choice of Cancer Charity. Happy bidding! While I'm here I want to tell you about my mom and her surgery. It went as great as it possibly could! They took out her uterus and ovaries but found "very little" cancer so there was no need to take the lymph nodes! She bounced right back form surgery and is having a hard time resting. She's already to get out and about! Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers! 

Jen




4 comments:

nélinha said...

so beautiful
Nélinha

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you so much Nelinha!:)

Susan said...

Hi Jen...Great news about your Mom. Hope she gets up and out soon.

Your painting, as always, is lovely. Susan

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Susan! We were thrilled with the news! :)

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...