8.19.2015

Pink Roses in the Afternoon




Plein air painting some roses in my backyard! I purchased this pochade box a few months ago but this is the first time taking it out for a test spin. It works! I just need a few more hands to hold everything. Now I understand why they come with attachments for brush holders and a place to put the palette. It will take some getting used to. The hard part is not getting the paint all over the place! This painting was a challenge only because it was almost 100 degrees outside and it was after 4 pm. I can't wait for the cooler weather so I can venture out further from home! 




1 comment:

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...