1.31.2016

Finished! 30 paintings in 30 days!




Here's 25 of the 30. I used picmonkey and it didn't give me 30 squares. But all of my 30 can be found on my instagram, as I painted them and posted. So what have I learned? hmmm. This might take some time to figure out. I had originally wanted to focus on different color combos, flowers, and simplifying/style. I think I did accomplish these but I'm not done. I want to continue this practice but maybe not quite every day. I could probably learn more if I didn't need to finish a painting in one day and just do a "study" or sketch. I have a few favorites and am not sure if they're my best work or just different from what I've done in the past. A few of these were "cheats" as they were already paintings and I just went over every inch of them with paint (redos). Those were also leaning experiences for me though. One thing is, most of these are fairly small and I might like to paint a few in a larger version. I'll be offering most of these and the others that didn't get on here in my Etsy shop soon! I still need to photograph and post them. A few have already sold, which was an added bonus to this challenge! Paid for the paint! yay!:)




5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

YAY! What a GREAT group of works!
All the best to YOU!

Terra Hangen said...

You succeeded in this challenge.

Sheila said...

Yay for the sales, that is awesome! Look at those big bold bouquets! Love them all Jen (30)! Be seeing you soon :)

martine paquet said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge, Jen!
Great flowers paintings!

Susan said...

Oh my GOSH, Jennifer. You DID it! You finished. They are all so unique and lovely. And they make a great collage! Outstanding work! Susan