1.30.2016

Last day to complete all 30 paintings


sold
Here's my painting for day 28. I missed yesterday because I made a trip to town with my mom for her doctor's visit. Everything went great! Her blood levels are stable and she can continue taking the chemo pill!  In April she'll have another CT scan to see just how much the pill has done. Her spirit continues to amaze me. She's awesome! 

This painting was one from earlier this month. I went over it with fresh paint and a palette knife which created a brand new painting. I like this one more than the previous. It lacked energy. It's funny, I'm drawn to peaceful and soft art but when I try to paint like that I end up not being satisfied. It's all a discovery process. 




3 comments:

Sherri Cassell said...

I love this, it is so full of energy and life. I am so glad your mom is doing well.

Sheila said...

Love the floral shapes, and the water is awesome. So glad your Mom had good news. :)

martine paquet said...

Gorgeous bouquet: great textures and powerful colors!