7.03.2017

Solo Show in Santa Barbara!

Jennifer Beaudet oil painting woman sitting in red dress
She Sits in Red SOLD
So, I hung my first show in Santa Barbara the other day! I hope it's not the last. I absolutely love it there. The solo show will be going on thru September so there's lots of time to see it. The location is a hair salon, called Caio.  
(805) 569-9324



 Here's what you can see there- 

Love is Blind


Spring Magnolia



Norcal Winery and Small Winery on the shelf



Lady in red 'It Takes Time" and Spello, Italy



These look nice together!



Small sail boats and Sunset Vineyard
and more. So if you're going to be in the area stop by! 

close up of a commissioned piece SOLD

I'm in a new place now, no longer in Ventura so my art may reflect that move. I feel much better where I'm at now but I do miss the beauty of Central California. I'm sure I'll be back...if for no other reason then to deliver more paintings!  











4 comments:

Terra said...

Pretty paintings and I noticed too that the lady in rose and the rose colored flower painting look great displayed together.

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Terra! Happy 4th!

Sheila said...

They look great!! Wish you all the best with the show and in your new place :) Happy summer to you :)

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Sheila! Happy summer to you too! :)

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...