12.15.2020

New loose expressive floral paintings by J Beaudet Z

New loose expressive floral paintings by J Beaudet Z




30x40 inch acrylic on canvas 
NFS


I am loving this one so much. The photo got a little washed out on the left from the sun but you can see the movement and energy this one has. I think the acrylics have an oil paint feel to them. I actually like how it started out but I needed to add yellow for my client. I'm definitely going to explore more like this. 
It reminds me of some of my earlier work but large. It feels great to get back to my expressive paintings! I may have been having an artist's block caused my my dad passing away and then the virus but I think I past that! Whew! If anything good came out of this third shutdown, at least I found my voice as an artist again. 

Have you found new passions or maybe a renewed passion? How have you been coping? I'm in California so you might know we're shutdown again and I'm a hairstylist, so that means I'm home for a few weeks. It's frustrating, but I totally understand and am all for getting this under control. My daughter is an RN and has definitely seen the cases skyrocket, recently. I worry about her. I also worry about my sister who is also an RN. We're staying away from my mom and step dad but it's pretty hard not to see them. I feel so bad for people who are alone right now. I'm so fortunate to have someone to spend my quarantined days with. 

I plan on posting more the next few weeks and painting some more juicy, loose, and yummy paintings! 

Here's a few older paintings that have the same feel...Most are much smaller. All have sold but I will be offering some new ones soon! 




Peach Shell with Vase
5x7 inch oil on canvas
SOLD Available as a print here



Red barn by Jen Beaudet Zondervan
8x8 oil on canvas
SOLD



Hydrangea with Lemons
8x10 oil on Canvas
SOLD Available as a Print




Small floral by J Beaudet Zondervan
oil on paper
SOLD




Floral Sketch by Jenn Beaudet Z
oil on paper
SOLD




Hollyhocks painting by Jennifer Beaudet Z
18x24 oil on canvas
SOLD




Floral by Jennifer Beaudet Zondervan
oil on paper 
SOLD



There are a few more but basically there is a certain style I can see in the way I paint. Each of these paintings just "happened" without any fuss and that does come through. It's not always easy...








©BeaudetZ ™

1 comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks so much for your recent comment-I wasn't sure if you were blogging or not. I get you on being a hairstylist, My salon had to reduce customers, then a stylist came in with Covid from a party she went to and infected the all her coworkers. I understand no customers were infected. I've known and loved the owner. Nevertheless, I cancelled two appointments and finally bit the bullet and have one at the end of January. I've been coloring my roots and have had only one cut in a year. My hair is long and I wear it up all the time.

Your sister and daughter are certainly worth worrying about. Hospitals are overflowing and no one is getting a break. Thankfully, medical workers will have a shot at the first round of vaccines, hopefully soon.

Sending love and hugs, Jen. Keep up that great, creative work you do!!

Jane x

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...