2.16.2014

Final Woman in Red Dress Painting SOLD!



I finished this piece on day 4, Valentine's Day, appropriately! I listed it on Facebook and had it sold in
3 hours! It's always so exciting when that happens and I'm left wondering if I can do it again. Being consistent is not always easy. I recently had a discussion with a fellow artist about this subject. It is one of the most important aspect of success in this business, but being an artist, wanting to "express" my feelings, consistency can be challenging. This is when hard work and determination plays an important role. So…with all that being said, we'll see what I come up with next. 
Will I be able to do it again? Stay tuned to see! Are you being consistent? Any tips?

Jennifer

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

This is beautiful, Jennifer! I can see why it sold so quickly. Congratulations!

XO,
Jane

Vicki said...

Jennifer, congratulations; my goodness, I already loved the lady but now I'm nuts over that sofa/chaise. I think you really outdid yourself on this lovely painting!

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Vicki! I'm glad you can appreciate the sofa. I tried not to overwork it.:)

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Jane!!! Good to see you here!:)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YES YES YES! She is gorgeous, and I can't tell you how many compliments I've received of Les Trois Dames in my home, Jennifer! I am still interested in that other oil I want you to do, but it will have to wait for a bit. AND...thank you for coming to visit! Yes, isn't that polka dot sundress so divine?

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Anita! Can't wait to do that one for you! hmmm Polka dots are in style, I may just have to paint something with them!

Thanks for stopping by!:)

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...